Using NuGet to easily install and activate Bunifu UI & Bunifu Dataviz for free-trial, premium, and enterprise licenses
- Go to File > New Project (You can create a Windows Forms Visual C# or a Visual Basic project).
- For Visual Studio 2019, click on Create a new project then select your preferred WinForms project and click on Next:
- Enter your new project name and click Create:
Create Project Info
- Once your project is created, go to Tools > NuGet Package Manager > Manage NuGet Packages for Solution...
Nuget Package Manager
- You will then see the tab NuGet - Solution displayed. Navigate to the Browse section and in the search box, type Bunifu:
Install Bunifu UI/Dataviz
- You can then select either Bunifu.UI.WinForms , Bunifu.Dataviz.WinForms or Bunifu.Charts.WinForms and ensure you've checked the project you'd like to install in. Once you click Install, the installation process will begin. (You will be required to accept the license terms before continuing...)
Accept License Terms
- Once installed, you can then proceed to adding the controls to your Toolbox. Therefore, go to your Toolbox, right-click anywhere (preferably on top), and select Add Tab, then enter the name Bunifu UI For Windows Forms:
- Once the tab has been created, right-click inside it and select Choose Items...
- A dialog will be shown allowing you to browse for the package. Click on Browse...
- Navigate to your project's folder and select the Bunifu.UI.WinForms controls:
Once done, you'll then be able to see the list of controls added to the Toolbox tab you created:
- Now go ahead and add any control to your Form. This is where you will be required to provide your license details:
- Enter your license information which you received when you bought your license then hit 'Enter'. Once your license is validated and activated for the device, an activation success dialog will popup confirming that your license has been activated successfully:
- Once successful, an activation success dialog will popup confirming that your license has been activated successfully:
- The control you dragged will then be added to your Form:
You can then go ahead and start creating some beautiful UIs!
Whenever you add any Bunifu control(s) to your project, the licenses.licx file will be auto-generated. You can find it under your project's Properties section.
This file contains all the licensed components used within your project:
Sample licenses.licx file
If you face any issues during activation, please don't hesitate to reach out to us using the chat bubble on the bottom right side of the page.